Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Untitled Shoot w/ Kurt


Untitled
Originally uploaded by blackboxxphoto
So, one major benefit in working at Apple is the plentiful selection of people to photograph. My friend Kurt is tall, skinny as they come, and clothes fit him like a dream. So he consented to shoot with me... and it went horribly wrong.

I have chosen to shoot film for my personal projects; I took the Yashica 635 and the F100. The Yashica images came out beautifully; HOWEVER, I had previously pushed a roll of film to 3200 at a wedding sometime before and forgot to change the settings back on the F100. Needless to say, all the F100 shots turned out to be completely useless, as they were all either 100 ISO or 400 ISO shots. Not nearly enough light was allowed it.

Both heartbroken and broken-spirited, we attempted to reshoot- and did so successfully. :)

Click the image below to view the full set; enjoy!

For Tomorrow, Sade

No comments: